We understand how annoying it can be to be without the use of your car or van – for whatever period of time. Therefore our goal is to fix your car and have you back on the road as quickly as possible.
The Bodyshop at Cavanaghs is a high-tech body, accident and crash repair facility that began operation in 1989. As a member of the Accident Repair Group in Ireland (www.arg.ie), we have the technology and experience to carry out vehicle crash repairs and dents fixed as quickly and economically as possible – for all makes and models of vehicles. We can undertake the following tasks:
- Preparation of accurate estimates for crash repairs
- Ordering and expedition of spare car parts
- Guaranteed Completion Time. If a job isn’t completed in the time allotted, a courtesy car will be provided
- Every customer will be assigned a single point of contact that will look after the job and liaise with the customer through to completion
- Locating and identifying the latest specifications on the damaged vehicle
- Completing the job to the very highest standard using an ultramodern water-based paint system capable of mixing any colour for any car
- Looking after the paperwork from initial estimate to invoicing and payment – whether or not third parties are involved
- Quick turnaround SMART and scratch repairs
- Environmentally friendly and approved processes
The Bodyshop’s finished paint work is of the highest standard in the business. This is recognised in its position as an approved repairer to most of the larger insurance companies in Ireland including RSA, Axa, Allianz, FBD, Aviva and 123.ie.
If you would like to contact our Bodyshop or get a quotation for work, simply complete the form below and we will arrange to make an appointment to meet with you at a time that suits you.