The All New Ford Ranger is here!
The all new Ford Ranger has a more streamlined body shape. This gives the vehicle a more contemporary look but also, more importantly, significantly improves fuel economy. Inside, the interior is more comfortable than ever, while still offering the durability that’s vital in a pick-up truck.
Its restyled front end makes the new Ranger more aerodynamic, boosting fuel economy and efficiency. And its new, higher waistline gives the driver more protection. Take a look at some exterior views and see these and other design features.
The new Ranger’s interior gives you a choice of comfortable, stylish but rugged fabrics that are easy to clean. So you’ll have no problem keeping the inside looking smart. The XL comes with velour trim, the Limited with luxurious black leather and the Wildtrak with perforated leather seats.
Enjoy a mix of capability and comfort
The new Ranger has the technology to help you negotiate both hostile off-road conditions and traffic-heavy urban streets. Then again, it also has features designed simply to make your driving experience more comfortable and relaxing.
A pick-up built for purpose
Its interior may be comfortable and relaxing, but the Ranger is a vehicle designed primarily for work. With class-leading payload and towing capability, along with a range of features and accessories to manage all kinds of load, it’s a very practical choice. And with new, lower cost-of-ownership figures, it’s a good choice financially, too
New levels of both power and economy
The new Ranger features a new, improved engine range, which delivers more power and improved fuel consumption. And hand in hand with better economy levels, come lower emissions levels: the vehicle now achieves CO2 figures as low as 199g/Km.
Find out more about the new engines and other technical improvements that result in enhanced performance and efficiency.
A choice of cab styles and more space
The two-door Regular Cab provides an exceptional and highly practical space with outstanding load-space capability.
- Two-door cab style with seats for up to two occupants.
- Load box 2317 x 1560 mm
- 1340 kg maximum gross payload
Choose the right Ranger model for you
A wide range of specialised cab set-ups, engines and models means there’s a new Ranger that’s designed and built for you – from the well-equipped XL to the sporty and dynamic Wildtrak.
If you’re interested in a particular Ranger model, please take a look at our current offers. Or visit your nearest Dealer for the best offers available.
- 4-way adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support
- 6-speed manual transmission
- ‘Capless refuelling’ – easyfuel system
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Electronic 4-wheel-drive shift ‘on-the-fly’
- 16” steel wheels
- Manual tailgate lock
- Inner and Outer load box tie-downs (DIN compliant)
- ‘One-shot’ driver’s power window
- ‘Theatre dimming’ interior lights and illuminated entry
- Centre High-Mount Stop Light (CHMSL)
- CD/Radio with aux-in connection and multi-function display
- 2nd power point in IP
- ISOFIX child restraint rear seats (Double Cab only)
- Drive-away door locking
- Power heated mirrors
- Rear tubular bumper
- High levels of safety protection
- Driver and passenger belt-minder
- Driver and passenger airbags and passenger airbag deactivation switch
- Side airbags, side air-curtains and inflatable knee bolster