Cavanaghs of Charleville Ltd. is one of Munster’s leading dealerships, and is based on the Limerick Road, Charleville and also at Townview, Mallow. The company operates as a Main Ford Dealer & Transit Centre and also has a significant Aftersales and Parts business including the Hyundai Aftersales agency. It has won the Ford Chairman’s Award of Excellence multiple times within the Ford Network, a current Deloitte Best Managed Company and also is a past winner of the prestigious Franchised Dealer of the Year Award from the SIMI. The company currently employs 60 full time staff.
Qualified Technician(s) – Charleville
The company now has an openings for some qualified Technicians. The ideal candidates will have the following:
- Familiarity with modern diagnostic systems and manufacturer work practices
- Required to operate to efficiencies and productivity standards
- Able to demonstrate a process-oriented approach to large repairs and an understanding of manufacturer guidelines
- Ability to work as part of a busy service team
- Flexible approach to work and training as required
- Trained to current minimum standards on a major manufacturer desirable but not essential as full training will be given
An excellent remuneration and benefits package is provided for this role as well as a good work environment being part of a successful Aftersales Team. Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vehicle Body Repairer – Charleville
We are seeking applications for a Vehicle Body Repair Technician for our busy Bodyshop facility based at our head office on the Limerick Road in Charleville. You may be in the final stages of qualifying as a Panel Beater or Painter or be fully qualified in either discipline. The following skillset is being sought:
- Good organisational skills with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail with a commitment to excellence
- Ability to be adaptable, remain calm under pressure and maintain high standards at all times
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Work as part of a team and on own initiative depending on the task
- Previous experience in a similar environment desirable either as an apprentice of full-time
- Full clean driving licence essential
- A industry standard package will be put in place for this role.
Email your CV to email@example.com.