Cavanaghs of Charleville Ltd. is one of Munster’s leading dealerships, and is based on the Limerick Road, Charleville, Co. Cork. It’s a Main Ford Dealer & Transit Centre and also has a significant Aftersales and Parts business including the Hyundai Aftersales agency. It has won the Ford Chairman’s Award of Excellence multiple times within the Ford Network, a current Deloitte Best Managed Company and also is a past winner of the prestigious Franchised Dealer of the Year Award from the SIMI. The company currently employs 60 full time staff.
We are currently taking applications for the following positions:
Junior Commercials Sales Executive
Specialising in the Sale of New & Used Commercial vehicles this role represents a fantastic start-out opportunity to work with a progressive and highly respected dealership and join an experienced team in a rapidly growing market.
The successful applicant will have most of the following qualities:
- A desire to become established and have a career in Vehicle Sales
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Eager to learn from others and always willing to grow their own knowledge
- Enthusiastic and willing team player
- Strong numerically
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be organised in their approach to work and capable of learning new products
- Competent with IT and software
- Hold a current full clean driving licence
In return we can offer you a competitive basic salary, a highly motivational commission package, use of a company vehicle and a great work environment with top class software and systems in use.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in strictest confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. References will not be contacted without applicants’ prior consent. Deadline for receipt of applications is Friday, 7th June 2019. Vacancy will be posted on www.cavanaghs.com.
Motor Technician Apprenticeships at Cavanaghs of Charleville
What’s involved in a Motor Technician Apprenticeship at Cavanaghs? The following little video explains how the process works…