Cavanaghs of Charleville Ltd. is one of Munster’s leading dealerships, and is based on the Limerick Road, Charleville and also at Townview, Mallow. The company operates as a Main Ford Dealer & Transit Centre and also has a significant Aftersales and Parts business including the Hyundai Aftersales agency. It has won the Ford Chairman’s Award of Excellence multiple times within the Ford Network, a current Deloitte Best Managed Company and also is a past winner of the prestigious Franchised Dealer of the Year Award from the SIMI. The company currently employs 60 full time staff.
This position requires excellent administrative, organisation and communication skills. Working closely with other members in the Aftersales Department, the successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Managing daily appointments
- Managing the customer check-in and handover process
- Briefing the customer in advance on requirements. Getting pre-authorisation when needed. De-briefing the customer on work carried out with a full explanation of all elements of the invoice
- Maintaining knowledge of current Cavanaghs, Ford and Hyundai service products, features and benefits and to effectively communicate these to the customer
- Guiding customer through the Vehicle Health Check process, clearly communicating what needs to be done on their vehicles and advising them on costs and alternatives
- Be confident in reviewing vehicle service history, checking manufacturer guidelines and selecting the appropriate next steps for the
- Managing the entire customer relationship from check-in through to handover to maintain good Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) ratings for the dealership
- Be in daily contact with Call Centre facility, Parts Dept and Workshop control to ensure smooth flow of work and all departments working towards a common outcome
- Effectively performing all job duties requested by management
Experience in this role or a similar role within the Motor Industry would be required. Candidates who wish to transition from previous mechanical and/or workshop control roles are welcome to apply
Experience of Dealership Management Software (DMS) systems and third party manufacturer systems would be an advantage
Strong communication skills to deal with both customers and staff
In return, Cavanaghs provides an excellent and progressive work environment and the successful candidate can look forward to an excellent remuneration and benefits package relevant to the role.
Interested candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com.
Qualified Technician(s) – Charleville
The company now has an openings for some qualified Technicians. The ideal candidates will have the following:
- Familiarity with modern diagnostic systems and manufacturer work practices
- Required to operate to efficiencies and productivity standards
- Able to demonstrate a process-oriented approach to large repairs and an understanding of manufacturer guidelines
- Ability to work as part of a busy service team
- Flexible approach to work and training as required
- Trained to current minimum standards on a major manufacturer desirable but not essential as full training will be given
An excellent remuneration and benefits package is provided for this role as well as a good work environment being part of a successful Aftersales Team. Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.