Cavanaghs of Charleville Ltd. is one of Munster’s leading dealerships, and is based on the Limerick Road, Charleville, Co. Cork. It’s a Main Ford Dealer & Transit Centre and also has a significant Aftersales and Parts business including the Hyundai aftersales agency. It has won the Ford Chairman’s Award of Excellence multiple times within the Ford Network, a current Deloitte Best Managed Company and also is a past winner of the prestigious Franchised Dealer of the Year Award from the SIMI. The company currently employs 50 full time staff.
We are currently taking applications for the following positions:
The company now has an openings for some qualified Technicians. The ideal candidates will have the following:
- Familiarity with modern diagnostic systems and manufacturer work practices
- Required to operate to efficiencies and productivity standards
- Able to demonstrate a process-oriented approach to large repairs and an understanding of manufacturer guidelines
- Ability to work as part of a busy service team
- Flexible approach to work and training as required
- Trained to current minimum standards on a major manufacturer desirable but not essential as full training will be given
An excellent remuneration and benefits package is provided for this role. Applications to email@example.com.
We are looking for a Vehicle Sales Executive to join our progressive and highly respected dealership and work with an experienced team in a rapidly growing market.
The successful applicant will have many of the following skills in their CV:
- A demonstrable background in Car Sales would be an advantage though other sales roles will be considered
- Highly motivated and self-driven to achieve monthly targets and other goals
- Enthusiastic and an excellent team player
- Strong numerically (QFA qualification would be a distinct advantage)
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be organised in their approach to work and capable of learning new products
- Possess strong skills in closing deals, promoting finance and converting initial enquiries into sales
- Ensure the completion of all sales and financial paperwork accurately and able to adapt to new software systems
- Hold a current full clean driving licence
In return we can offer you a competitive basic salary, a highly motivational commission package, use of a company vehicle and a great work environment with top class software and systems in use. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in strictest confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. References will not be contacted without applicants’ prior consent.
Motor Technician Apprenticeships at Cavanaghs of Charleville
What’s involved in a Motor Technician Apprenticeship at Cavanaghs? The following little video explains how the process works…