Cavanaghs of Charleville Ltd. is one of Munster’s leading dealerships, and is based on the Limerick Road, Charleville, Co. Cork. It’s a Main Ford Dealer & Transit Centre and also has a significant Aftersales and Parts business including the Hyundai Aftersales agency. It has won the Ford Chairman’s Award of Excellence multiple times within the Ford Network, a current Deloitte Best Managed Company and also is a past winner of the prestigious Franchised Dealer of the Year Award from the SIMI. The company currently employs 60 full time staff.
Qualified Technician(s) – Charleville
The company now has an openings for some qualified Technicians. The ideal candidates will have the following:
- Familiarity with modern diagnostic systems and manufacturer work practices
- Required to operate to efficiencies and productivity standards
- Able to demonstrate a process-oriented approach to large repairs and an understanding of manufacturer guidelines
- Ability to work as part of a busy service team
- Flexible approach to work and training as required
- Trained to current minimum standards on a major manufacturer desirable but not essential as full training will be given
An excellent remuneration and benefits package is provided for this role as well as a good work environment being part of a successful Aftersales Team. Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accounts/Administration Assistant (Part time – Mallow Based)
The following duties will form a core part of this role:
- Day to day processing of accounting information including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Supporting the online payment process
- Assisting with preparation of Monthly Management accounts
Experience in a similar role is desirable.
Interested candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae via email to email@example.com.
References will not be contacted without applicants’ prior consent.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 19th August, 2019.
Motor Technician Apprenticeships at Cavanaghs of Charleville
What’s involved in a Motor Technician Apprenticeship at Cavanaghs? The following little video explains how the process works…